About this role
- Do you love building data warehouses and ETL/ELT pipelines in the cloud?
- Do you like to define your own working hours and bring them in line with your free time and family?
- Do you like to contribute your ideas and take on responsibility?
Then become part of Adtriba!
- You know how to design, build and maintain a data warehouse and ETL/ELT pipelines
- You care about the quality of collected and processed data
- You love collaborating with others to find the most elegant & scalable solution
- You are passionate about delivering code that works well via CI/CD pipelines
- You care about being up to date about the latest developments in the industry
- You care about writing readable & maintainable code
- Proficient knowledge in working with Python, SQL, Spark
- Knowledge of working with Dagster, Airflow, Jenkins or Luigi
- Knowledge of working with dbt, Docker and AWS is a plus
Although we are still quite small with currently 24 employees, our team is very international. The following languages are spoken at our company: Mandarin, Spanish, English, Afrikaans, Yoruba, Arabic, French, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Italian and of course German.
As part of an open & friendly team, you'll not only be challenged to grow, but also be given the opportunity to lead. You'll collaborate with Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Software Engineers and other product teams to deliver the best solution as internal or customer-facing products.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours – it is up to you how you arrange these hours (40h a week)
- Unlimited vacation policy – you can define the number of vacation days yourself (we will ensure that everyone will have enough rest)
- Latest hardware – MacBook, ThinkPad and multi-screen setup, it's your choice
Does all this sound like you? Your contact person Andy is looking forward to your application.
Our ML-based SaaS solution offers advertising companies and brands an AI solution for holistic analysis and evaluation of their marketing activities.
Our software helps marketing managers to plan and optimize their decisions and budgets based on independent and accurate data. Our international customers value that – from leading e-commerce platforms, banks and energy providers to mobility companies.
We are a well-funded start-up in an exciting market and are looking forward to expand our team.